Servings: Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta (about 7 oz.)
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- Thinly sliced watermelon radishes
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add pine nuts and stir until nuts are golden, 2-3 minutes. Let cool completely.
Purée feta, milk, sour cream, dill, garlic, and lemon zest in a food processor until smooth. Scrape dip into a bowl. Scatter pine nuts over, drizzling with any oil from skillet. Serve with watermelon radishes for dipping.