Originally from Yummly.
- 2 tbsps fresh lime juice
- 1 jalapeno (seeded and coarsely chopped)
- 11/2 tsps honey
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups corn kernels (fresh, ears)
- 6 radishes (halved and thinly sliced crosswise)
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley (coarsely chopped)
- 1/4 red onion (thinly sliced)
In a blender, puree the lime juice, jalapeño, honey and cumin. With the machine on, add the oil. Season with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, toss the corn with the radishes, parsley, red onion and dressing. Season the salad with salt and pepper, transfer to plates and serve.